My Photo
Name:
Location: Toledo, Ohio, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2008

February 25, 2005
Where have all the classy women gone?
In response to the recent contributor’s quizzical lament, “Isn’t there one decent man out there?” I can assure you that there are. I often pose a similar question, “where have all the classy women gone?”
As a musician I am no stranger to the club scene in Toledo. I always try to conduct myself as a Christian gentlemen, only to have some drunken bimbo ask me if I’m gay. Of course she does this while simultaneously scanning the faces of her friends hoping her razor sharp wit hasn’t escaped their notice.
Chivalry is not dead, but before I gallop in like your Knight in shining armor the aggressor will need to pose more of a threat than an intoxicated lout with a vulgar mouth. I will defend your physical safety, not your pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home